Bella Ring with Argyle Diamond Trio and Abrolhos Black Pearl
The Bella ring, her beauty is everlasting. One of our most popular designs with fluid interconnecting swirls that never end. This 9ct yellow gold ring features the elegance of one of our very own homegrown Abrolhos Island pearls from our Latitude pearl farm, hand selected by Pia Boschetti. The Pearl is complimented with a trio of Round Brilliant Diamonds delicately set by one of our expert Jewellers at our studio in Geraldton, WA.
An heirloom, keepsake and piece of fine art, this Bella ring is rare and collectible.
- 9ct yellow gold with Abrolhos Island black pearl and round brilliant diamonds
- Pearl direct from Latitude Pearl Farm at the Abrolhos Islands.
- 1x 0.02ct round brilliant cut GH SI diamond bezel set in 9ct white gold
- 1x 0.02ct round brilliant cut fancy intense yellow diamond from the Argyle Mine bezel set in 9ct yellow gold
- 1x 0.02ct round brilliant cut pink diamond from the Argyle Mine, colour 6-7PP, bezel set in 9ct rose gold
- Designed and handcrafted by expert Jewellers at our Latitude studio workshop in Geraldton, Western Australia.
- Pink and yellow diamonds from the Argyle Mine supplied with certificate and/or lot number.
Prices, carat weight and colour of Pink Diamonds from the Argyle Mine are subject to availability and market price fluctuations. All Pink Diamond from the Argyle Mine supplied with Certificate and/or Lot Number
Style with the Pia Cuff
Designed and made at Latitude Jewellers